- 1 Where is the terminal in the abandoned house in Fallout 3?
- 2 Where is the abandoned house Tranquility Lane?
- 3 What is the pattern in the abandoned house in Fallout 3?
- 4 Do you have to make Timmy Neusbaum cry?
- 5 How do you kill Mabel Henderson?
- 6 How do I make Timmy cry in Fallout 3?
- 7 Can you complete tranquility lane without losing karma?
- 8 How do you arrange a creative death for Mabel Henderson?
- 9 How do I get into Vault 112?
- 10 How do I activate failsafe?
- 11 Can you fast travel to Rivet City with Dad?
- 12 Can you save everyone in Tranquility Lane?
- 13 Who is Betty fallout3?
Where is the terminal in the abandoned house in Fallout 3?
In order to activate the Fail-Safe terminal, you will have to enter the correct tone sequence, which is: Radio, Pitcher, Gnome, Pitcher, Cinder Block, Gnome, Bottle. After entering the correct tone squence, the Vault 112 Auxiliary Command Terminal will appear.
Where is the abandoned house Tranquility Lane?
Old Lady Dithers on the whereabouts of the failsafe. The abandoned house is a house in the Tranquility Lane simulation in 2277. It contains a hidden terminal that allows the player character an alternate way to complete the Tranquility Lane quest.
What is the pattern in the abandoned house in Fallout 3?
To activate the failsafe, a certain order of notes is required to play. The sequence is: Radio. Pitcher.
Do you have to make Timmy Neusbaum cry?
You will have to perform four dirty deeds for Betty before she allows you to leave. The first task will require you to make Timmy Neusbaum cry. You can also inspect Neusbaum residence and you ‘d find military school brochure.
How do you kill Mabel Henderson?
Ask her to bake you a pie, and go to her stove and fiddle with the pilot light. Sets her on fire when she goes to make it.
How do I make Timmy cry in Fallout 3?
Make Timmy cry:
- By attacking him physically.
- By convincing him that his parents are divorcing each other because of him, which he will believe after a Speech check.
- By giving him the military school brochure to fool him into believing his parents are sending him away.
- By killing one (or both) of his parents.
Can you complete tranquility lane without losing karma?
You should be able to wrap up the quest without losing any karma.
How do you arrange a creative death for Mabel Henderson?
Well, this is a clever way to kill Mabel (though there are others, if you can figure them out). Speak with Mabel hereafter and ask her to make you one of her famous pies. She’ll agree and head into the kitchen to pre-heat the oven. When she does this, she’ll be met with an untimely death.
How do I get into Vault 112?
The entrance to Vault 112 is inside Smith Casey’s garage; it has some mole rats and radroaches, but it’s nothing that cannot be dealt with. After proceeding past the counter and into the workshop, there is a large hatch in the floor just to the left; it can be opened by activating a switch on the wall beside it.
How do I activate failsafe?
Go to abandoned house, activate these items: radio, pitcher, gnome, pitcher, cinder block, gnome and nuka-cola bottle. If you follow the combination, there will be a computer terminal in the wall, and then all you need to do is activate the chinese invasion failsafe.
Can you fast travel to Rivet City with Dad?
You can just fast travel to Rivet City. If I remember right your dad doesn’t show up with you, but when you go to the lab he’ll show up.
Can you save everyone in Tranquility Lane?
To save everyone in Tranquility, and to do the quest with “good karma,” you must go to the abandonded house. Inside, you will notice 5 objects: A radio, a water pitcher, a cinder block, a garden gnome, and an empty nuka-cola bottle. When you click on them, you will notice that they make a music note.
Who is Betty fallout3?
Betty, the identity of Stanislaus Braun in the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3.