- 1 How do I get into the abandoned BoS bunker?
- 2 How do I join the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse?
- 3 How do you get into the vault of the Sierra Madre elevator?
- 4 What happens if you join the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout New Vegas?
- 5 Where is the Brotherhood bunker?
- 6 Which bunker is the Brotherhood of Steel?
- 7 How do I start the still in the dark quest?
- 8 Where is the key for the followers safehouse?
- 9 Can you go back to the Sierra Madre after beating dead money?
- 10 Can you leave the Sierra Madre with all the gold?
- 11 How do you trick father Elijah?
- 12 Who is better Hardin or McNamara?
- 13 Can I join the Brotherhood and NCR?
- 14 Is the Brotherhood of Steel bad in New Vegas?
How do I get into the abandoned BoS bunker?
- You can’t.
- you need the DLC “Dead Money” and then it opens.
- Find veronica at the 188, she will open it for you, or if you find some dead BoS they will have a password on them, go back to the intercom and say the password.
How do I join the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse?
Entrance to the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse can be gained after finishing the quest Still in the Dark while having a Liked or better reputation with the Brotherhood of Steel.
How do you get into the vault of the Sierra Madre elevator?
Now that you’ve got all the audio together, take the elevator back to the Executive Suites. Ask Christine to say the phrase to the elevator’s audio log in order to unlock it. Once Christine has managed to unlock the elevator, use it to make your way down into the Sierra Madre Vault.
What happens if you join the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout New Vegas?
You will be immediately recruited as part of the Brotherhood of Steel and be given a T-45d Power Armor. A matching helmet will come along with the armor and the proper training to be able to wear it. The training is a special Power Armor Training perk, which is added to your character.
Where is the Brotherhood bunker?
The Hidden Valley bunker is a location in the Mojave Wasteland in 2281. It is located southeast of Sloan. There are four similar-looking bunkers in close proximity to one another within Hidden Valley, one of which is the entrance to the home of the Brotherhood of Steel.
Which bunker is the Brotherhood of Steel?
The fourth bunker, also known as the Hidden Valley bunker, is the home of the Brotherhood of Steel. The bunker is marked by a small broken tree stump directly on top of the dome.
How do I start the still in the dark quest?
Walkthrough. The quest can be started in two ways, both of which require finding the Hidden Valley bunker the Brotherhood retreated to. The first way requires the player to simply pick up Veronica Santangelo at 188 trading post and bring her to the bunker. She will lead the player inside.
Where is the key for the followers safehouse?
To access the safehouse, the Courier must become Idolized with the Followers of the Apocalypse. Julie Farkas will offer membership with the Followers and provide the key. She will invite the Courier after they have been given the option to buy magazines.
Can you go back to the Sierra Madre after beating dead money?
You can go back to Sierra Madre. You can only go back using console command. Use ‘tcl’ in console command, that can make you walk through door. In the Abandoned BoS Bunker you ‘ll see the Sierra Madre radio in the end of the room.
Can you leave the Sierra Madre with all the gold?
It is possible to escape the Sierra Madre Casino Vault with all 37 gold bars and trap Elijah in the vault for the Safety Deposit Box achievement.
How do you trick father Elijah?
In order to sneak past Elijah and seal him in the vault, resulting in the Safety Deposit Box achievement, simply leave the vault when Elijah comes down and remain Hidden outside the blue forcefield barriers.
Who is better Hardin or McNamara?
McNamara has a lot of busy work quests, and Hardin Doesn’t. If the player wants to just get power armor and leave, then Hardin is the fastest option to do so. If the player wants to explore Veronica’s character more then McNamara is ideal as there is more content there to discover.
Can I join the Brotherhood and NCR?
Short answer, yes you can side with NCR and work out a truce between the 2.
Is the Brotherhood of Steel bad in New Vegas?
As for the BoS being evil, no. This is what they were like in FO1 and FO2. They’re not there to be knights who protect the less fortunate, they’re xenophobes who are there to gather pre technology and seclude themselves from the savages. Definitely selfish, but not evil.