- 1 How do I get into the abandoned BoS bunker?
- 2 Can you destroy the brotherhood and keep Veronica?
- 3 Can you escape the Sierra Madre?
- 4 Can you save the Brotherhood of Steel Fallout New Vegas?
- 5 Which bunker is the Brotherhood of Steel?
- 6 How do I get Veronica to leave the brotherhood?
- 7 Can the Brotherhood of Steel join yes man?
- 8 Who killed Boone’s wife?
- 9 Can you get all the gold bars in dead money?
- 10 Where does Ed E go if dismissed?
- 11 Can I go back to the Sierra Madre vault?
- 12 Will yes man betray you?
- 13 Does the NCR want Mr House Dead?
- 14 Can you kill Mr House without losing karma?
How do I get into the abandoned BoS bunker?
- you need the DLC “Dead Money” and then it opens.
- Find veronica at the 188, she will open it for you, or if you find some dead BoS they will have a password on them, go back to the intercom and say the password.
Can you destroy the brotherhood and keep Veronica?
Becoming Vilified with the Brotherhood of Steel causes Veronica to quit as a companion. Destroying the Brotherhood of Steel by activating the bunker’s self-destruction option will drop the reputation to Vilified, making Veronica leave the party even if she chose to leave the Brotherhood in her companion quest.
Can you escape the Sierra Madre?
It is possible to escape the Sierra Madre Casino Vault with all 37 gold bars and trap Elijah in the vault for the Safety Deposit Box achievement.
Can you save the Brotherhood of Steel Fallout New Vegas?
The only possible way to keep the BoS alive is to ally them with the NCR or tell Yes Man to ignore them. If you are going House’s route you must destroy them.
Which bunker is the Brotherhood of Steel?
The fourth bunker, also known as the Hidden Valley bunker, is the home of the Brotherhood of Steel. The bunker is marked by a small broken tree stump directly on top of the dome.
How do I get Veronica to leave the brotherhood?
If Veronica decided to stay in the Brotherhood, the paladins are not so easily dissuaded. The only solutions are: Pass a 95 Speech check to get them to leave peacefully (this rewards no XP).
Can the Brotherhood of Steel join yes man?
Although the Brotherhood of Steel will not side with the Courier and Yes Man, one has three solutions: Destroy Hidden Valley.
Who killed Boone’s wife?
Jeannie May, the unlikely woman responsible for the disappearance of Boone’s wife and unborn child, has been killed. Now, work your way back into the dinosaur statue and speak with Boone at your earliest convenience.
Can you get all the gold bars in dead money?
Locations. The Courier can find 37 gold bars in the Sierra Madre vault, which is accessible only during the quest Heist of the Centuries. Due to their tremendous weight and the script of the final questline, it is difficult, but not impossible, to retrieve them all.
Where does Ed E go if dismissed?
re: Where does Ed – e go if fired? Yes, ED – E goes back to Primm when excused from the party until you have the high-roller suite; then you have the option to send him back to Primm or the suite.
Can I go back to the Sierra Madre vault?
Unless they changed it for the Ultimate Edition, once you complete Dead Money you can ‘t go back to the Sierra Madre, sadly.
Will yes man betray you?
The only point of Yes Man is so it gives you a chance to take Mr. House’s position and rule over Vegas like he did (although the ending kinda seems like a hint to Terminator in that Yes Man is going to betray you later on if they have DLC’s to continue the story).
Does the NCR want Mr House Dead?
Well, I’m not going to give any spoilers, but the short answer is yes. You can kill Mr house and get the NCR ending, edit: Major Dhatri is hanging around Camp McCarran (in the exterior, not inside the airport).
Can you kill Mr House without losing karma?
Like someone else said, he’s listed as neutral in the G.E.C.K so technically his death shouldn’t affect Karma but it does for whatever reason. Because its unnecessary; you could just leave him exposed to die eventually.