- 1 How do you get the relic in the hidden city?
- 2 How do you get into the crypt in the abandoned village?
- 3 How do you get to the abandoned village in Tomb Raider?
- 4 What are the 6 Challenges in the hidden city?
- 5 How do I get to the crypt near belly of the serpent?
- 6 How do I get out of the hidden city tomb?
- 7 How do I get out of Kukuq Yaku Temple?
- 8 How do you get to the crypt in the hidden city?
- 9 How do I get out of Kukuq Yaku crypt?
- 10 Where do you use the rope ascender in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
Relic (5) is in the rebels hideout in Skull Cave. You can get this secret after starting “Rebellion Lives” main mission. The chest is hidden behind one of the walls.
How do you get into the crypt in the abandoned village?
Finding the crypt From the Abandoned Village base camp, head west across the village. You’re aiming for the southernmost tip of the pond. Climb the wall to the right of the doorway, then follow the path there. Create a zip line for yourself when you get to the pond, then ride it across.
How do you get to the abandoned village in Tomb Raider?
To reach the village, and the wolf den, enter the jungle just to the left of this man. (This area is also shown on the larger annotated level map.) The path leads through a muddy area, a narrow opening, and another muddy area, then eventually to the Abandoned Village Base Camp.
- Challenge 2 – Keep Calm and Carrion. Collect 3 Condor feathers from nests.
- Challenge 3 – Changing the Weather. Rope-pull 5 frog totems.
- Challenge 4 – Droping Decimals. Grapple 3 quipus.
- Challenge 5 – Dunkin’ Bones. Knock down 3 skeletons while climbing the walls.
- Challenge 6 – Speak of the Dead. Solve 4 crypts.
How do I get to the crypt near belly of the serpent?
To get to the crypt you have to go through caves until you reach a great cliff. From there, you can jump down and fall straight into the water or go up the stairs around you. However, if you go down the stairs you will have to jump into the water anyway.
Exiting the tomb There is a survival cache directly ahead of you. Turn left from the cache and continue following the tunnel. When you reach the gap, jump across to the pickaxe wall. Climb around to the left, then jump to the next pickaxe wall on your left.
How do I get out of Kukuq Yaku Temple?
Leaving the temple Squeeze through the damaged wall to leave the hall with the mural. In the next room Lara will examine a monolith and acquire a new skill – Eagle’s Talon. It enables the character to take out enemies from above, and you’ll get to try it out shortly.
The first crypt of the Hidden City area is near the abandoned village (picture1). Climb the wall north of the village and pull a rope like in the picture (picture2). Then climb along the rocky wall to reach the entrance to the crypt (picture3). Inside, defuse the trap (picture4) and then continue to a large round room.
How do I get out of Kukuq Yaku crypt?
Exiting the crypt Grapple axe across the pit and aim for one of the pickaxe walls. Work your way to the right, then climb up. Just keep climbing. You’ll come to another ledge to climb at the top.
Where do you use the rope ascender in shadow of the Tomb Raider?
“Used for quickly traversing rope lines and rappel wire, and for destruction of heavy barriers”. Hit the Square button on the PS4 while traversing. The acceleration only works in one direction, if you go back it doesn’t work, when you hit Square it always takes you to that only direction.