- 1 How do I get out of factory NieR automata?
- 2 How do you get to the factory furnace in NieR?
- 3 Can you teleport in NieR automata?
- 4 How many times do you have to beat NieR automata?
- 5 How do you escape twisted religion NieR?
- 6 How do you get the chest in the abandoned factory NieR?
- 7 Where are all the weapons in NieR automata?
- 8 What’s the best weapon in NieR automata?
- 9 Can u fast travel in Nier?
- 10 Is there fast travel in Nier?
- 11 Is 2B in love with 9S?
- 12 Do you have to play NieR automata twice?
- 13 What is the true ending of NieR automata?
How do I get out of factory NieR automata?
Use the elevator to leave the area and go into a different section of the factory. You’ll meet up with a machine being controlled by 9S, who will have a small dialogue with you. Follow the path ahead and start moving through the factory.
How do you get to the factory furnace in NieR?
IIRC, you have to go down in the depths of the factory (where the whole religion quest took place) as 9S to unlock them, as they don’t automatically unlock during that religion quest as 2B. Once you have done so they’ll become available as teleporting locations.
Can you teleport in NieR automata?
NieR: Automata – Fast Travel When you first unlock the game’s open world, the only form of fast travel you have access to is moving between the Resistance Camp and the Bunker. Simply head to the access point in the Resistance Camp and select the Transport option to go back to the Bunker.
How many times do you have to beat NieR automata?
You ‘ re not playing the entire game from start to finish five times. There are five canon endings but it doesn’t work like that. You play segment A twice, as two different characters, then the rest of the endings continue the story from there.
How do you escape twisted religion NieR?
Twisted Religion Walkthrough
- You should kill the large hostile group of Small Biped attacking you, then flee through the elevator that opens.
- Run through some long bridges and onto conveyor belts, avoiding enemies and defeating what you can without getting smashed by the giant presses.
How do you get the chest in the abandoned factory NieR?
Equip a large sword to your light attack slot, slowly step forward and off the platform to the right of the collapsed stairs, and as soon as you’ve dropped past the stairs, perform a light attack to delay your descent, then double jump to clear the ledge and reach the chest.
Where are all the weapons in NieR automata?
Machine Heads – Wipe Pascal’s memories as A2. Once you have control over 9S again, go to Pascal’s Village and buy them from him. Emil Heads – Defeat Emil’s first form. That’s all the weapons you can obtain in NieR: Automata.
What’s the best weapon in NieR automata?
- 8 Engine Blade.
- 7 Type-3 Blade.
- 6 Type-40 Blade.
- 5 Virtuous Contract.
- 4 Ancient Overlord.
- 3 Spear Of Usurper.
- 2 Virtuous Treaty.
- 1 Demon’s Cry. These bracers are frequently used by players in very hard modes and are widely considered to be the best weapon in the game.
Can u fast travel in Nier?
Nier Replicant does not have a fast travel system, and some dialogue early in the game even jokes about this. Grimoire Weiss mentions that people who have tried have ended up smashing into whatever was between them and their intended location.
Is there fast travel in Nier?
Nier Replicant does have fast travel, but it doesn’t unlock until halfway through the game. Unlocking the ability to fast travel is part of the main story, so players can’t miss it.
Is 2B in love with 9S?
To make things even more difficult, 9S is clearly in romantic love with 2B. Platonic love, the kind you share with your friends, is often the most complicated sort of relationship. The foil of their relationship is still the fact that 2B has been ordered to kill 9S, and has done so many times over.
Do you have to play NieR automata twice?
First things first: you don’t need to play Nier: Automata four times to get its true ending. That’s a myth – one based on the first Nier that actually did require such a task. No, instead Nier: Automata is comprised of four different campaigns, which is a very different situation.
What is the true ending of NieR automata?
The “ true end ” to NieR Automata is widely considered to be ending E: The [E]nd of Yorha. In order to get this ending you should finish the game up through ending D and then accept the pods’ offer to save the androids.