- 1 How do you activate the abandoned house in Fallout 3?
- 2 How do you activate the failsafe in Fallout 3?
- 3 How do you get out of Tranquility Lane?
- 4 Can you save everyone in Tranquility Lane?
- 5 How do I make Timmy cry in Fallout 3?
- 6 Do I have to kill everyone in Tranquility Lane?
- 7 Can you beat Tranquility Lane without losing karma?
- 8 How do I gain access to Vault 112?
- 9 Can you fast travel to Rivet City with Dad?
- 10 How do you kill Mabel Henderson?
- 11 Where is the abandoned house Tranquility Lane?
- 12 How do you arrange a creative death for Mabel Henderson?
- 13 Can you save the people of Vault 112?
- 14 What vault is your dad in Fallout 3?
How do you activate the abandoned house in Fallout 3?
To activate the failsafe after arriving in Tranquility Lane, begin by standing up from the bench you spawned on and heading to the first house on your left. Once inside the abandoned house, you will see a bunch of items lying around the room, a glass bottle, gnome, cinder block, glass pitcher and a radio.
How do you activate the failsafe in Fallout 3?
Go to abandoned house, activate these items: radio, pitcher, gnome, pitcher, cinder block, gnome and nuka-cola bottle. If you follow the combination, there will be a computer terminal in the wall, and then all you need to do is activate the chinese invasion failsafe.
How do you get out of Tranquility Lane?
In order to leave Tranquility Lane you must use a small door which will appear next to Betty.
Can you save everyone in Tranquility Lane?
To save everyone in Tranquility, and to do the quest with “good karma,” you must go to the abandonded house. Inside, you will notice 5 objects: A radio, a water pitcher, a cinder block, a garden gnome, and an empty nuka-cola bottle. When you click on them, you will notice that they make a music note.
How do I make Timmy cry in Fallout 3?
Make Timmy cry:
- By attacking him physically.
- By convincing him that his parents are divorcing each other because of him, which he will believe after a Speech check.
- By giving him the military school brochure to fool him into believing his parents are sending him away.
- By killing one (or both) of his parents.
Do I have to kill everyone in Tranquility Lane?
After leaving the abandoned house, you will notice some Chinese soldiers killing everyone in the Tranquility Lane, except you. However, you will receive positive Karma for freeing them from eternal suffering.
Can you beat Tranquility Lane without losing karma?
It doesn’t matter how much karma you lose, assuming you ‘re doing it for the achievements, even if you kill everyone there, you shouldn’t drop so much.
How do I gain access to Vault 112?
Gain access to Vault 112 One will find a switch located on the wall to their left that operates a large hole in the floor. Activate the switch and the door will open. Proceed down the stairway, down the next set of stairs, and to the bottom. One cannot miss the Vault 112 doorway.
Can you fast travel to Rivet City with Dad?
You can just fast travel to Rivet City. If I remember right your dad doesn’t show up with you, but when you go to the lab he’ll show up.
How do you kill Mabel Henderson?
Ask her to bake you a pie, and go to her stove and fiddle with the pilot light. Sets her on fire when she goes to make it.
Where is the abandoned house Tranquility Lane?
Old Lady Dithers on the whereabouts of the failsafe. The abandoned house is a house in the Tranquility Lane simulation in 2277. It contains a hidden terminal that allows the player character an alternate way to complete the Tranquility Lane quest.
How do you arrange a creative death for Mabel Henderson?
Well, this is a clever way to kill Mabel (though there are others, if you can figure them out). Speak with Mabel hereafter and ask her to make you one of her famous pies. She’ll agree and head into the kitchen to pre-heat the oven. When she does this, she’ll be met with an untimely death.
Can you save the people of Vault 112?
You can ‘t. Their bodies are long dead, anyway, so returning them to them would just kill them.
What vault is your dad in Fallout 3?
For other characters named James, see James. James, also known as Dad is the father of the Lone Wanderer and Vault 101’s resident doctor in Fallout 3.