- 1 How do I get rid of unwanted cargo in elite dangerous?
- 2 How do I abandon a mission in elite dangerous?
- 3 What is jettison cargo?
- 4 Can you transfer cargo elite dangerous?
- 5 Can you trade in elite dangerous?
- 6 How do you jettison cargo in elite dangerous?
- 7 What happens if you abandon mission elite dangerous?
- 8 How do you do missions in elite dangerous?
- 9 How do you lower a Factions influence in elite dangerous?
- 10 What is jettison?
- 11 How do I transfer cargo from one ship to another elite?
- 12 How do I pay off fines in elite dangerous?
- 13 Can I store commodities in elite dangerous?
- 14 How do you pick up cargo in elite dangerous?
How do I get rid of unwanted cargo in elite dangerous?
Jettison Cargo (Abandon) is available only when you are the owner of the cargo. This means you either purchased the cargo yourself or you scooped the cargo after the previous owner jettisoned it using the “Abandon” command. This is the option to use if you want to transfer credits to another CMDR.
How do I abandon a mission in elite dangerous?
Go into the map, press “Y” on your controller and scroll to abandon. I usually press M; Then click on mission icon and cancel it.
What is jettison cargo?
Act of throwing cargo or equipment (jetsam) overboard in order to lighten the vessel or improve its stability in case of emergency.
Can you transfer cargo elite dangerous?
No basically, there is no way to transfer cargo with the exception (I think) that it will move to your new ship if you swap ships and have a enough cargo space in the new one (but I may be wrong there), if you don’t have the space then you can swap. You can ‘t store a ship that cargo in it.
Can you trade in elite dangerous?
You can only trade commodities by dumping them so they can scoop them.
How do you jettison cargo in elite dangerous?
Cmdr Andy B said: its on the right hand side panel, go to the tab that shows the content of your cargo hold, select the cargo you want to ditch and you are given 2 options, jettison or abandon.
What happens if you abandon mission elite dangerous?
Abandoning, timing out, or failing missions does not affect any faction’s influence. Bounty Hunting, selling minerals or commodities, and selling cartography data will all reward influence to the controlling faction.
How do you do missions in elite dangerous?
To get hold of these missions, simply make your way to the nearest Station (major hubs tend to have more mission options than Outposts), open up the Station Services section of the interface once you’ve docked, and then select Bulletin Board to get a look at all of the missions currently on offer to pilots.
How do you lower a Factions influence in elite dangerous?
Look in nearby systems and take salvage missions for this system. These missions will lower the influence of the controlling faction of the system where the salvage is found.
What is jettison?
(Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1: to get rid of as superfluous or encumbering: omit or forgo as part of a plan or as the result of some other decision must be prepared to jettison many romantic notions— Christopher Catling. 2: to drop (cargo) to lighten a ship’s load in time of distress.
How do I transfer cargo from one ship to another elite?
You cannot store cargo, anywhere, but inside the ship you currently are in. Having cargo inside a ship, then swapping the ship for another ship, moves the cargo into the ship you are swapping into. Cargo can only ever exist inside the hold of the ship you are flying.
How do I pay off fines in elite dangerous?
You can repay your fine at any station that the issuing faction controls (so make sure you check you are going to a station that the faction controls by checking in the system map) at any point. If you are destroyed, you still need to pay your fines.
Can I store commodities in elite dangerous?
No storage for engineers required commodities is a big nerve in gameplay, you can trash hours of grind and gameplay and discard the rare commodities, it is also not possible to move in smaller ships with a larger cargo hold.
How do you pick up cargo in elite dangerous?
How to Scoop Cargo
- Press the corresponding button.
- Position the ship so that target cargo is centered in the scoop helper interface.
- Fly towards the cargo, ensuring that the representation of the canister remains centered in the crosshairs.
- Reduce speed until movement lines in the scoop helper interface are blue.