- 1 How do I get to the abandoned ruins #2 my time at Portia?
- 2 How do I get to the abandoned ruins Portia?
- 3 How do I get my Portia relic detector my time?
- 4 Where is the old world in my time at Portia?
- 5 How do I upgrade my Portia scanner?
- 6 Where is the desert abandoned ruins Portia?
- 7 How do I get out of abandoned ruins?
- 8 Where are the hazardous ruins Portia?
- 9 How do I get carbon fiber in my time at Portia?
- 10 What do I do with relics Portia?
- 11 How do you mine Portia?
- 12 Where is the industrial engine Portia?
- 13 Where can I store my stuff at Portia?
- 14 Where is Springs my time Portia?
- 15 Where is the grinding stone in my time at Portia?
How do I get to the abandoned ruins #2 my time at Portia?
You can find these ruins by following the road from Abandoned Ruins #1 and behind the Civil Corps building. Finish the Bridge to Amber Island mission to unlock.
How do I get to the abandoned ruins Portia?
Abandoned Ruins #1 is located at the base of the hill the Church of the Light rests on, behind A&G Construction and to the west of Peach Plaza. To the left of the ruin is the path up the hill to the Church of the Light, and to its right is the Cemetary and the road that leads to the Civil Corps, Abandoned Ruins #2, Dr.
How do I get my Portia relic detector my time?
Once you have completed the Desert Bridge, you can upgrade it at the Abandoned Ruins Elevator. This upgrade will show you the shape of relics, and allow you to tag up to three of them at once. The Relic Detector can be upgraded a second time for 5000 gold.
Where is the old world in my time at Portia?
You can find old parts in the Abandoned Ruins, using the Relic Detector. When in the Abandoned Ruins, hit F to switch on the Relic Detector, then scan the ground around you.
How do I upgrade my Portia scanner?
The scanner can be updated at the elevator panel outside any Abandoned Ruins by pressing the key/button shown on the console. The player will receive a letter in the mail stating that an upgrade is available.
Where is the desert abandoned ruins Portia?
The Desert Abandoned ruins can be found in the middle of the Eufaula Desert after completing The Portia Bridge mission.
How do I get out of abandoned ruins?
In the event the player gets stuck or wishes to leave quickly, the player can open the map and press “E” on the keyboard or “A” on the controller to immediately return to the entrance of the mine. The abandoned ruins can each be reset at the green console outside the entrance to allow new areas to be excavated.
Where are the hazardous ruins Portia?
The hazardous ruins are located in the north east, in the collapsed wasteland(red circle). To access the collapsed wasteland walk up to the gate (black circle) and you will receive a quest, granting you access upon completion.
How do I get carbon fiber in my time at Portia?
Carbon Fiber can be gathered by:
- Obtaining loot or post-level rewards for levels 1-75 in the Deepest Ruin if the player completes a level with a Rank S (level completed in less than one minute).
- Commissioning the Civil Corps to run Middle, Lower, or Deep Levels of Ingall’s Mine.
What do I do with relics Portia?
Complete relics can also be donated to the Museum, but only one of each relic. Donating relics to the museum rewards the player with Workshop Rank points.
How do you mine Portia?
How Mining Works in My Time at Portia. You can start mining by using your pickaxe as soon as you find patches of rock with a certain colorization, such as brown, that differs from the main colorization of the mine. However, to get the most out of mining, you may want to use your scanner first by pressing the F button.
Where is the industrial engine Portia?
Industrial Engine can be obtained by clearing Sewage Plant or Ingall’s Mine levels. One is always guaranteed to drop each time level 3 or 4 of the Sewage Plant or the Upper Level of Ingall’s Mine is completed, and more may be found in the treasure chests on any level of either Hazardous Ruin at random.
Where can I store my stuff at Portia?
Wooden Storage can be placed on the ground anywhere inside the player’s house or their yard. The player can store items inside. Wooden Storage has 20 storage slots.
Where is Springs my time Portia?
Spring can be obtained by quarrying in Abandoned Ruins #2. Spring is uncommonly dropped by Masked Fiends and Sentidogs in Hazardous Ruins. Merlin will occasionally send the player Springs in the mail once they become buddies with her.
Where is the grinding stone in my time at Portia?
- Main Street.
- Portia Museum.