- 1 How do you take ownership of a guild?
- 2 How long does a guild leader have to be inactive?
- 3 How do you revive a dead guild?
- 4 How do I delete a guild rank?
- 5 How do I make someone guild master?
- 6 What does a guild master do?
- 7 How do you disband a guild in WoW?
- 8 Can you change guild names WoW?
- 9 How do you quit a guild?
- 10 How do I change my guild bank settings?
- 11 Why can’t I promote in my guild?
- 12 How do I change my guild message?
How do you take ownership of a guild?
An active guild member can use the Dethrone button to claim ownership if:
- The current guild master has been offline for at least 90 consecutive days.
- They are guild rank 1, 2, or 3, and logged in within the last week.
How long does a guild leader have to be inactive?
A guild leader is considered inactive when the guild master character has been offline for at least 90 consecutive days. Once 90 days of inactivity have elapsed, a notification will appear in the Guild News & Events feed for guild members who are eligible to become the new guild leader.
How do you revive a dead guild?
The best way to revive a guild is to have a bunch of friends within, and just be active. Throw out invites in guild chat to do stuff, and keep inviting people.
How do I delete a guild rank?
Demote – Select a player on the list and hit “demote” to demote that player one rank in the guild. Remove – Select a player on the list and hit ” Remove ” to kick them out of the guild.
How do I make someone guild master?
You type “/glead <name>” where <name> is the name of the character you want to promote. They must be logged in at the time.
What does a guild master do?
A guild master earns his or her living by charging money to assign potential guild leaders a charter with which they can form a guild. They are a special type of NPC that assists in starting guilds (purchasing Guild Charters), designing tabards and purchasing tabards.
How do you disband a guild in WoW?
Type in /gdisband. You will receive a confirmation message. If you are absolutely positively sure you want to disband your guild, confirm that you want your guild gone.
Can you change guild names WoW?
Guild name changes can be purchased through the World of Warcraft in-game shop. For information on limitations and affects of guild services, visit our Guild Services support page. Note: Guild services are not available in World of Warcraft Classic.
How do you quit a guild?
Leaving a Guild
- Open the Guild panel (J key)
- Click on the Roster tab.
- Select your character on the list.
- Right click and select Leave Guild.
How do I change my guild bank settings?
On the bottom right click Guild Settings. A new screen will open up next to the Guilds and Communities tab. Click the dropdown box and select Bank Tab Permissions. You can edit the permissions for each rank from there!
Why can’t I promote in my guild?
If your guild has the authenticator requirement enabled for promotion to officer rank, certain requirements must be met before a guild member can be promoted: The account must have had an authenticator for 7 full days before they can be promoted.
How do I change my guild message?
Only guild leaders and vice-leaders can edit the guild message. To do so, right click on the guild channel tab and select “Edit guild message “.