- 1 How do I get to the abandoned ruins in my time at Portia?
- 2 How do I get to the desert abandoned ruins Portia?
- 3 Where is the hazardous ruins in my time at Portia?
- 4 How do I get my Portia relic detector my time?
- 5 How do I get out of abandoned ruins?
- 6 How do I increase my stamina for Portia?
- 7 How do I get ack Portia?
- 8 Where is the desert in my time at Portia?
- 9 Where is the somber marsh abandoned ruins?
- 10 How do I get carbon fiber in my time at Portia?
- 11 What does ginger like in my time at Portia?
- 12 How do I get blue leather my time at Portia?
- 13 Where is Portia old parts my time?
- 14 Where is total tools Portia?
- 15 What do I do with relics Portia?
How do I get to the abandoned ruins in my time at Portia?
You can find Abandoned Ruins 1 under the Church of the Light building and behind the A&G Construction building. It has an entrance fee of 200 gols per week, and if you want to refresh the mine, then you will have to pay additional 20 gols for the reset.
How do I get to the desert abandoned ruins Portia?
The Desert Abandoned ruins can be found in the middle of the Eufaula Desert after completing The Portia Bridge mission.
Where is the hazardous ruins in my time at Portia?
Entrance to the Sewage Plant The toxic Sewage Plant ruins are located past in the northeast inner city of Portia, gated off within the Collapsed Wasteland. This Hazardous Ruin features many toxic enemies, noxious gas jets, and green, acidic water that causes damage for every second of contact.
How do I get my Portia relic detector my time?
Once you have completed the Desert Bridge, you can upgrade it at the Abandoned Ruins Elevator. This upgrade will show you the shape of relics, and allow you to tag up to three of them at once. The Relic Detector can be upgraded a second time for 5000 gold.
How do I get out of abandoned ruins?
In the event the player gets stuck or wishes to leave quickly, the player can open the map and press “E” on the keyboard or “A” on the controller to immediately return to the entrance of the mine. The abandoned ruins can each be reset at the green console outside the entrance to allow new areas to be excavated.
How do I increase my stamina for Portia?
- Eating food that restores stamina, such as Meat, Apple, Royal Honey, Dried Apricot, or Dried Apple Slice.
- Paying for a meal from The Round Table.
- Sitting on benches around town or on chairs in the Workshop (restores stamina very slowly)
How do I get ack Portia?
If accepted, Ack can be hired to help with domestic work and resource gathering for a monthly fee. The following items can be acquired from Ack:
- Wood from gathering tree branches.
- Stone from gathering rocks.
- Completed items from crafting stations.
- Harvested items from plants/trees/farm animals.
Where is the desert in my time at Portia?
The Eufaula Desert is an arid, sandy area located in the southeast of the map, separating Portia and Sandrock.
Where is the somber marsh abandoned ruins?
The Somber Marsh Abandoned Ruins are the fourth discovered ruins, located to the left of the western bridge to the Somber Marsh. Many unique Relic Pieces are found here. These ruins are inaccessible until after completing Mission: The Third Key.
How do I get carbon fiber in my time at Portia?
Carbon Fiber can be gathered by:
- Obtaining loot or post-level rewards for levels 1-75 in the Deepest Ruin if the player completes a level with a Rank S (level completed in less than one minute).
- Commissioning the Civil Corps to run Middle, Lower, or Deep Levels of Ingall’s Mine.
What does ginger like in my time at Portia?
She likes sour foods but dislikes spicy and cold foods due to her condition. She dislikes receiving gifts and would rather just spend time sitting and chatting, especially since she is confined to the house most of the time with few others to talk to.
How do I get blue leather my time at Portia?
Obtaining. Blue Leather is uncommonly dropped by Slurpees as loot. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. The player can also commission the Civil Corps to collect Blue Leather for them.
Where is Portia old parts my time?
You can find old parts in the Abandoned Ruins, using the Relic Detector. When in the Abandoned Ruins, hit F to switch on the Relic Detector, then scan the ground around you. When you see a glowing yellow dot, you have found a Relic!
Where is total tools Portia?
Total Tools is the store located in the Central Plaza under the Total Tools sign. It is owned by Mars, who shares a storefront with the Clothing Store owned by his wife, Carol. His store is stocked with materials and equipment.
What do I do with relics Portia?
Complete relics can also be donated to the Museum, but only one of each relic. Donating relics to the museum rewards the player with Workshop Rank points.